11 DAYS: HONEY MOON SAFARIS
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Met and Greet at airport upon arrival time allows if its past midday visit the Giraffe Centre on city tour spend the night in Nairobi hotel Sarova Stanley
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Reserve
0800 hrs We come after your breakfast and will brief you about the safari trip and depart for Masai Mara, by road making brief stop over at Rift Valley view point. Check in at the Tipilikwani Luxury Camp upon arrival, followed by lunch and relaxation, before introductory game viewing in the reserve. Return to the camp in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Full day stay in the Masai Mara Game Reserve
Game drive extravaganza here today! Early morning game drive in the cool of the morning when animal are active fro the night watch…alw\ays the best time to find cats hunting or on their prey eating. You leave the the camp/lodge carrying packed lunch in picnic boxes. You will spend fullday exploring vast plains to see Big 5: Elephant, Rhino,Buffalo, Lion oand Leopard. Dinner and overnight at the Tipilikwani Luxury Camp
Day 4: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park
After early breakfast at the lodge, you will check out and depart for Lake Nakuru – 5 hour drive arrive in time for lunch at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge. Afternoon game viewing to see wildlife and birds. Dinner and overnight in the lodge
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Amboseli National Park
Take an early breakfast at the lodge, start the drive to Amboseli, you will carry packed lunch for the 6 hour drive Arrival in Amboseli is a special welcome into game viewing, later proceed to the lodge just before sunset. Dinner and overnight at the Ol Tukai lodge
Day 6: Full day in Amboseli National Park
Early morning and late afternoon game drive, lunch break at the lodge. Opportunity to see great game against the background of Mt Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 7: Amboseli Park to Tsavo West National Park
Early morning safari drive return for breakfast and leave for Tsavo West National park you will stay at Serena Safari lodge. Lunch will be served upon your arrival followed by afternoon game viewing, visit the Mzima Springs to view hippo and crocodile under water glass. Dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena lodge.
Day 8: Tsavo West / Tsavo East– Mombasa
Early morning game viewing drive into the adjacent Tsavo East National Park to see Red Elephant,Lion, Cheetah and many other animals. We depart the park for the drive down to Mombasa, proceed to Neptune Beach Resort in Diani – All Inclusive arrangements.
Days 9 & 10: Spend at leisure in the beach resort.
You will spend the days at pleasure on extra activities like sailing to Wasini Island to see Dolphins, Turtles and visit Kisite Marine Park. The Neptune Resort has a Spa and business centre so you can choose to relax in the tropical gardens overlooking the Indian Ocean. Overnight at Neptune Resort Spa
Day 11: Mombasa – Nairobi
After breakfast, our representative will pick you up and transfer you to Moi International Airport for scheduled flight to Nairobi to connect your flight back home or next destination.
Safari Package Includes:
- Airport transfers on arrival and departures
- Private transport/ well maintained safari bus popped roof
- Or optional upgrade to 4×4 land cruiser on request
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Park entrance fees where applicable
- Services of professional and experienced driver guide
- Accommodation on full board(lunch dinner and breakfast)
- Driver’s allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Bottled mineral 1 litre water during safari per person a day
- One way flight from Mombasa to Nairobi
- Accommodation – 3 nights at the beach- Mombasa
- 1 st Accommodation in Nairobi
- Airport drop off in Mombasa for your flight
- Government taxes
- Balloon Safari ride I Masai Mara – $ 480 per person
- Visit to traditional Masai village – $ 20 per person
- Dhow sailing – Dolphin -Wasini – $ 130 per person (These can be arranged at an additional cost, if desired)
Package Does Not Include
- International flights to and from Nairobi
- Visa fees (where applicable)
- Extras at the lodge/hotel as laundry services
- Tips and Gratuities to the tour guides, waiters, porters
- All expenses of personal nature
TIPILIKWANI LUXURY SAFARI CAMP
Situated at the breath taking savannah fields of Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Combine adventure relaxation at Indian Ocean beach resort. Or Go Adventure aloft…DARE THE SKY…on a BALLOON and Crown it all with bush breakfast…at Masai Mara Game reserve Land north of Mt. Kilimanjaro air safari on a balloon trip!
ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 104248 - 80100, MOMBASA, KENYA
LOCATION: BP PLAZA NEAR CINEMAX, NYALI - KENYA
PHONE: +254 741 130 839 | 777 733 350